Female urinary incontinence (mild or moderate) with CO2 laser
CO2 laser is an innovative high-precision instrument used to perform painless outpatient surgery. The technique acts upon the walls of the vagina, helping the tissues to recover the elasticity and the natural moistness they have lost over time.
Have you ever noticed that you leaked urine on sneezing? Have you ever noticed that your underwear was wet after jumping or laughing? If you have ever experienced any of these situations, you probably have urinary incontinence.
Urinary incontinence is the unintentional passing of urine. However much they try, the person is unable to hold in their urine. It tends to appear after pregnancy on account of pelvic floor weakening, after the menopause due to urinary tract muscle ageing, obesity and being overweight, from birth defects and/or urinary tract infections. Urinary incontinence is closely related to smoking.
It can severely limit your daily life.
There are different types of urinary incontinence:
- Stress incontinence: it occurs when the pressure on the bladder leads you to leak urine. This may happen when you cough, sneeze, laugh, do physical activity, etc.
- Urge incontinence: it occurs when you have an (urgent) need to urinate and the urine leaks before you make it to the bathroom. This type of incontinence is usually more common in the elderly.
It involves the following symptoms:
- The strong need to urinate frequently.
- Foul-smelling and abnormally-coloured urine.
- Low-grade fever.
- Pain or a burning sensation when urinating.
- Pressure on the lower part of the abdomen or on the lower back.
The treatment of mild or moderate urinary incontinence by means of CO2 laser is performed when the patient has leaks or when the specialist recommends it.
The treatment of urinary incontinence with CO2 laser is a totally painless outpatient surgery performed under local anaesthesia. It consists of performing multiple CO2 laser pulses around the circumference of the vagina in order to increase the production of collagen in the area, thus allowing us to tighten the pelvic floor again.
CO2 laser has provided a very substantial improvement in the treatment of urinary incontinence, since it permits direct treatment with no side effects. As we have already seen, besides improving urinary incontinence, CO2 laser is a tissue regenerator, meaning that it improves vaginal lubrication and mucosal atrophy. It also helps to recover muscle tone, thus making sexual intercourse more pleasurable.
CO2 laser is completely painless and the patient can go back to their regular activity immediately, without the need for any rest whatsoever.
The treatment is provided on an outpatient basis and is totally painless, since it is performed under local anaesthesia, meaning that the patient will feel no pain whatsoever during the operation.
The answer is no time at all. Patients can get back to their normal life immediately.
EXCLUSIVE PRICE BUY ONLINE
€480 €380*You save €100
Down payment: €30 (*the down payment will be subtracted from the final cost)
To make an appointment or make any consultation
What does it include?
- The first appointment with the doctor and an ultrasound if necessary (included in the down payment).
- 1 female Urinary Incontinence session with CO2 laser.
- Follow-up appointment.
- Reserving this service guarantees the quality care of the Centro Médico Albar.
- It includes the first visit, and you are under no obligation to go ahead with the treatment.
- You will receive an email with all the details of the reservation and you can make an appointment either by calling the centre or else via WhatsApp.
- Remember that you have 1 month to have the first appointment and take a decision with no obligation whatsoever.
- After your appointment with the doctor, you can ask all the questions you want and you are free to decide whether or not you wish to go ahead with the treatment.
(IMPORTANT: the down payment that you made on making your reservation will be deducted from the final cost of the treatment).
- If for medical reasons you were unable to undergo the treatment, the amount of the down payment will be regarded as payment of the appointment with the doctor and you will not be charged any additional amount.
- If the specialist considers that you are suitable for the treatment but for reasons beyond the control of Centro Médico Albar you decide not to go ahead with it, the down payment will not be returned to you.
- You can schedule the date on which you will have the treatment to suit your needs.
- You are advised to make an appointment as soon as possible in order to get the most convenient date.
- Payment will be made by means of credit/debit card online through the Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA).
Female urinary incontinence. If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to call us on 93 261 14 80 or text us on WhatsApp on 613 00 28 35. You can also contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 8 pm. We will reply as soon as possible.