CO2 laser is an innovative high-precision instrument used to perform painless surgery. It makes it possible to remove vaginal warts in a straightforward and painless way, guaranteeing a rapid recovery.
A condyloma or vaginal warts are small lesions that may appear in the moist regions of the vaginal area and tend to present as a cauliflower-like protuberance. They are multiple, soft and have the same colour as the skin. They are benign tumours and are most frequently caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV).
It involves the following symptoms:
- Stinging, burning or pain in the infected area.
- Small flesh-coloured or grey protuberances in the genital area.
- Bleeding during sexual intercourse.
- Foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
The removal of vagina condylomas with CO2 laser is performed when the specialist deems it convenient.
The removal of vagina condylomas with CO2 laser is a completely painless outpatient operation that is performed under local anaesthesia and consists of removing the layers of warts to access the underlying skin. In this way, the specialist makes sure that the entire lesion is removed.
CO2 laser has heralded a major improvement in the treatment of vaginal condylomas since it allows them to be treated very precisely, with few risks and with a short recovery time. CO2 laser performs very precise incisions and cauterises the layers until the underlying skin is reached, thus reducing the risk of bleeding, bruising and inflammation. Since the tissues are cauterised, healing is much faster and less troublesome than conventional surgery. Moreover, it makes it possible to treat only the condyloma without damaging the surrounding healthy tissue. This delivers a much better-looking finish than conventional surgical treatment as it leaves no scars.
The treatment is provided on an outpatient basis and is totally painless, since it is performed under local anaesthesia or conscious sedation, meaning that the patient will feel no pain whatsoever during the operation.
What does it include?
- Vaginal ultrasound if necessary.
- The removal of condylomas at the same appointment (1 to 5 condylomas).
- Follow-up appointment.
- Clinical history.
- Hypothetical complications of the surgery.
- Analysis of the sample by the Anatomical Pathology lab.
- Purchasing this service guarantees the quality care of the Centro Médico Albar.
- Once you have purchased the service, no further payment will be necessary.
- You will receive an email with all the details of the reservation and you can make an appointment either by calling the centre or else via WhatsApp.
- You are advised to make an appointment as soon as possible in order to get the most convenient date.
- If the specialist ultimately considers that the treatment is not convenient for you, the amount will be refunded to you, except for the doctor’s appointment fee. The refund will be made by means of a transfer to the account number and beneficiary indicated by you.
- If you wish to cancel the service, you will receive a refund of the amount you paid minus 2% by way of expenses if you cancel up to 24 hours before the appointment. You should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reasons for cancelling, the bank account number for payment and the account holder’s name. If the cancellation is requested on the day of the appointment, 10% of the amount you paid will be deducted by way of expenses.
- If for reasons of force majeure the Centro Médico Albar cannot offer you the service on the day of your appointment, you will be offered a change of date or a full refund of any amount you paid up front.
- Payment will be made by means of credit/debit card online through the Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA).
- Remember that you have 2 months to use the service.
Removal of vaginal condylomas. If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to call us on 93 261 14 80 or text us on WhatsApp on 613 00 28 35. You can also contact us by email at: email@example.com. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 8 pm. We will reply as soon as possible.