Removal of warts with CO2 laser
Say goodbye to unsightly warts with the most advanced treatment around, CO2 laser. Forget the pain and post-treatment scars with this novel technique.
Seborrheic warts are a very common skin disease. They usually present as variable brown-to-black pigmentation blemishes with slightly elevated and lighter-coloured borders. They appear mainly in people above the age of 40. They tend to appear in:
- The head.
- The neck.
- The chest.
- The back.
And they can course with:
- Blackish or brown round or oval-shaped growth on the skin with light-coloured borders.
- Burning sensation.
- Irritation when clothes are worn.
- Bleeding of the area.
Seborrheic keratosis is totally harmless and is not catching. It does not remit alone, meaning that if the warts are irritated by your clothes or you do not like the look of them they can be removed. And the best way of doing so is with the most advanced system around, CO2 laser.
The best way to remove seborrheic warts is with CO2 laser. It is a completely painless outpatient procedure that consists of pulsing the seborrheic wart directly with the laser to vaporise it in a matter of seconds without damaging the surrounding healthy tissue. This technique delivers the best aesthetic outcomes available to date.
It is an outpatient and totally painless treatment. All that remains is a small scab in the first few days that soon disappears.
The advantage of CO2 laser is that the instrument causes no pain at all, and besides treating the seborrheic warts, it cauterises instantly, making for a very fast scar-free recovery. Moreover, the advantage is that the seborrheic wart can be removed in a single session and that several lesions can be treated in one session.
The answer is no time at all. Patients can get back to their normal life immediately. It is very important to remember that exposure to the sun should be avoided after the operation, otherwise sunscreen should be used.
What does it include?
- An appointment with the specialist.
- Removal of up to a maximum of 10 seborrheic warts by means of CO2 laser.
- Follow-up appointment.
- Other complementary tests.
- Analysis of the samples by the Anatomical Pathology lab.
- Purchasing this service guarantees the quality care of the Centro Médico Albar.
- Once you have purchased the service, no further payment will be necessary.
- You will receive an email with all the details of the reservation and you can make an appointment either by calling the centre or else via WhatsApp.
- You are advised to make an appointment as soon as possible in order to get the most convenient date.
- If the specialist ultimately considers that the treatment is not convenient for you, the amount will be refunded to you, except for the doctor’s appointment fee. The refund will be made by means of a transfer to the account number and beneficiary indicated by you.
- If you wish to cancel the service, you will receive a refund of the amount you paid minus 2% by way of expenses if you cancel up to 24 hours before the appointment. You should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reasons for cancelling, the bank account number for payment and the account holder’s name. If the cancellation is requested on the day of the appointment, 10% of the amount you paid will be deducted by way of expenses.
- If for reasons of force majeure the Centro Médico Albar cannot offer you the service on the day of your appointment, you will be offered a change of date or a full refund of any amount you paid up front.
- Payment will be made by means of credit/debit card online through the Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA).
- Remember that you have 2 months to use the service.
CO2 laser wart removal. If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to call us on 93 261 14 80 or text us on WhatsApp on 613 00 28 35. You can also contact us by email at: email@example.com. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 8 pm. We will reply as soon as possible.