A dermatologist is a doctor that specialises not only in treating the skin, but also the membranes, mucosas, hair and nails. They also study the systemic diseases that present through the skin.
Dermatologists are experts that study numerous diseases and are therefore a cornerstone of our personal health. They examine, evaluate and treat different skin and/or systemic conditions.
Being visible, dermatological diseases usually have a psychological impact on the patient, and the best form of treatment is prevention. This is why it is essential to see a dermatologist and have check-ups in order to prevent possible conditions. We can thus prevent the appearance and evolution of skin diseases, some of which have a poor prognosis.
We should also see a dermatologist in the following cases:
- Changes in the hair.
- Changes in the nails.
- Genital problems.
- Wounds that take time to heal.
- Aphthae (sores) in the mouth.
- Post-pubertal acne.
- Skin rashes.
There is no set age for seeing a dermatologist. Anyone who notices changes in their skin should see a dermatologist, as should anyone who wants to avoid dermatological problems.
A visit to the dermatologist is indicated for preventing any alteration that could affect our patients’ health, from the less serious issues such as cysts to cancerous masses such as breast or uterine cancer or infections.
What does it include?
- An appointment with the dermatologist.
- Clinical history.
- Other complementary tests.
Once you have made the reservation, you can make an appointment online immediately.
- Purchasing this service guarantees the quality care of the Centro Médico Albar.
- Once you have purchased the service, no further payment will be necessary.
- You will receive an email with all the details of the reservation and you can make an appointment either by calling the centre or else via WhatsApp.
- You are advised to make an appointment as soon as possible in order to get the most convenient date.
- If the specialist ultimately considers that the treatment is not convenient for you, the amount will be refunded to you, except for the doctor’s appointment fee. The refund will be made by means of a transfer to the account number and beneficiary indicated by you.
- If you wish to cancel the service, you will receive a refund of the amount you paid minus 2% by way of expenses if you cancel up to 24 hours before the appointment. You should send an email to email@example.com stating the reasons for cancelling, the bank account number for payment and the account holder’s name. If the cancellation is requested on the day of the appointment, 10% of the amount you paid will be deducted by way of expenses.
- If for reasons of force majeure the Centro Médico Albar cannot offer you the service on the day of your appointment, you will be offered a change of date or a full refund of any amount you paid up front.
- Payment will be made by means of credit/debit card online through the Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA).
- Remember that you have 2 months to use the service.
Dermatological consultation. If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to call us on 93 261 14 80 or text us on WhatsApp on 613 00 28 35. You can also contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 8 pm. We will reply as soon as possible.