Say goodbye to unsightly ruby points with the most advanced treatment around, CO2 laser. Forget the pain and post-treatment scars with this novel technique.
Ruby points, or angiomas, are benign vascular tumours that do not pose any health risk. They are small flat red spots no more than 5 mm wide that appear on the skin in adulthood and can increase in size and numbers with ageing. They are very frequent and cause no symptoms whatsoever, they are simply unsightly.
Ruby points will not go away by themselves, they must be removed. The most novel and effective way of treating and removing ruby points at this moment in time is with CO2 laser.
The best way to remove ruby points is with CO2 laser. It is a completely painless outpatient procedure that consists of pulsing the ruby point directly with the laser in order to destroy it without damaging the surrounding healthy tissue. This technique delivers the best aesthetic outcomes available to date.
It is an outpatient and totally painless treatment. All that remains is a small scab in the first few days that soon disappears.
The advantage of CO2 laser is that the instrument causes no pain at all, and besides treating the ruby point it makes it possible to cauterise instantly, making for a very fast and scar-free recovery. Moreover, there is the added advantage of only one session being needed to remove the ruby point.
The answer is no time at all. Patients can get back to their normal life immediately. It is very important to remember that exposure to the sun should be avoided after the operation, otherwise sunscreen should be used.
What does it include?
- First visit.
- Removal of up to a maximum of 12 ruby points by means of CO2 laser.
- Follow-up appointment.
- Other complementary tests.
- Purchasing this service guarantees the quality care of the Centro Médico Albar.
- Once you have purchased the service, no further payment will be necessary.
- You will receive an email with all the details of the reservation and you can make an appointment either by calling the centre or else via WhatsApp.
- You are advised to make an appointment as soon as possible in order to get the most convenient date.
- If the specialist ultimately considers that the treatment is not convenient for you, the amount will be refunded to you, except for the doctor’s appointment fee. The refund will be made by means of a transfer to the account number and beneficiary indicated by you.
- If you wish to cancel the service, you will receive a refund of the amount you paid minus 2% by way of expenses if you cancel up to 24 hours before the appointment. You should send an email to email@example.com stating the reasons for cancelling, the bank account number for payment and the account holder’s name. If the cancellation is requested on the day of the appointment, 10% of the amount you paid will be deducted by way of expenses.
- If for reasons of force majeure the Centro Médico Albar cannot offer you the service on the day of your appointment, you will be offered a change of date or a full refund of any amount you paid up front.
- Payment will be made by means of credit/debit card online through the Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA).
- Remember that you have 2 months to use the service.
Removal of ruby spots. If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to call us on 93 261 14 80 or text us on WhatsApp on 613 00 28 35. You can also contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 8 pm. We will reply as soon as possible.