Vaginal rejuvenation with CO2 laser
CO2 laser is an innovative high-precision instrument used to perform painless outpatient surgery. The technique acts upon the walls of the vagina, helping the tissues to recover their elasticity and the collagen they have lost over time. It regenerates the thickness of the vagina wall, solving lubrication, laxity and urinary incontinence problems.
Hormone levels change with age. The clearest example of this is the menopause, as of when women stop having their period. At this point, hormone (oestrogen and progesterone) levels are reduced, giving rise to:
- Thinner, drier and less elastic vaginal walls.
- An increased risk of infection.
- Loss of pelvic floor muscle tone.
- The external genital tissue diminishes and becomes thinner.
- Breast tissue is reduced.
- Sex drive diminishes.
The vagina can also become deformed after delivery (birth), since the vaginal walls become bigger, weaker and are hypertrophied.
There are different types of treatment for avoiding vaginal ageing. At this moment in time, the most effective treatment is CO2 laser, which enables the vaginal tissues to recover their elasticity and the collagen they have lost over time. Sexual intercourse can even become more pleasurable and urine losses can be averted.
The treatment of vaginal ageing with CO2 laser is a totally painless outpatient operation performed under local anaesthesia. It consists of performing multiple 360o CO2 laser pulses around the circumference of the vagina to increase the production of collagen and elastin in the area, restoring the vaginal canal’s normal thickness, moistness, tension and ridges and folds (rugae).
CO2 laser has heralded a very substantial improvement in the treatment of vaginal ageing, since it permits direct treatment of the vagina with no side effects. As we have already seen, besides improving urinary incontinence, CO2 laser is a tissue regenerator, meaning that it improves vaginal lubrication and mucosal atrophy. It also helps to recover muscle tone, thus making sexual intercourse more pleasurable.
The treatment lasts about 10 to 15 minutes and the results are noticeable after the very first session.
The treatment is provided on an outpatient basis and is totally painless, since it is performed under local anaesthesia, meaning that the patient will feel no pain whatsoever during the operation.
The answer is no time at all. Patients can get back to their normal life immediately.
What does it include?
- The first appointment with the doctor and an ultrasound if necessary (included in the down payment).
- 1 Vaginal Rejuvenation session with CO2 laser.
- Duration of 15 minutes (€380 per session).
- Follow-up appointment
- Analysis of the samples by the Anatomical Pathology lab.
- Reserving this service guarantees the quality care of the Centro Médico Albar.
- It includes the first visit, and you are under no obligation to go ahead with the treatment.
- You will receive an email with all the details of the reservation and you can make an appointment either by calling the centre or else via WhatsApp.
- Remember that you have 1 month to have the first appointment and take a decision with no obligation whatsoever.
- After your appointment with the doctor, you can ask all the questions you want and you are free to decide whether or not you wish to go ahead with the treatment.
(IMPORTANT: the down payment that you made on making your reservation will be deducted from the final cost of the treatment).
- If for medical reasons you were unable to undergo the treatment, the amount of the down payment will be regarded as payment of the appointment with the doctor and you will not be charged any additional amount.
- If the specialist considers that you are suitable for the treatment but for reasons beyond the control of Centro Médico Albar you decide not to go ahead with it, the down payment will not be returned to you.
- You can schedule the date on which you will have the treatment to suit your needs.
- You are advised to make an appointment as soon as possible in order to get the most convenient date.
- Payment will be made by means of credit/debit card online through the Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA).
Vaginal rejuvenation with CO2 laser. If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to call us on 93 261 14 80 or text us on WhatsApp on 613 00 28 35. You can also contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 8 pm. We will reply as soon as possible.