Labiaplasty with CO2 laser
CO2 laser is an innovative high-precision instrument used to perform painless outpatient surgery. It is used to act upon the walls of the vagina, cutting them with precision while cauterising them at the same time This guarantees much faster healing and recovery than with conventional surgery. This technique is used to remodel the female labia.
A labiaplasty, nymphoplasty or labial reduction is a surgical procedure that consists of removing surplus tissue from a woman’s labia minora. It is a very simple outpatient procedure performed under local anaesthesia.
The objective of the labiaplasty is to obtain an aesthetic outcome that lives up to the patient’s expectations and improves functionality considerably in all aspects of their daily life.
Vaginal delivery is one of the factors that may lead to the appearance of surplus skin or deformity in the labia minora. Although surplus tissue can also exist from birth.
The labiaplasty is a surgical procedure that improves the comfort and functionality of the vulva. It is performed on demand by the patient.
The labiaplasty with CO2 laser is a totally painless and minimally invasive outpatient surgery that is performed under local anaesthesia. It is the most commonly used technique for labiaplasties and consists of performing incisions and cauterising simultaneously. Different techniques may be used:
- Wedge or “V” technique.
- Trim technique.
CO2 laser allows us to perform a painless surgical procedure, with minimal pre- and post-operative care, less risk of side effects than conventional surgery and fewer days of convalescence.
The treatment is provided on an outpatient basis and is totally painless, since it is performed under local anaesthesia, meaning that the patient will feel no pain whatsoever during the operation.
The results are noticeable instantly. However, the patient will not be able to lead a fully normal life until approximately 5 to 6 days have elapsed. Such a rapid recovery is due to the fact that both the cutting and the cauterisation are performed with the CO2 laser.
What does it include?
- The first appointment with the doctor.
- Labia minora reduction (Labiaplasty) with CO2 laser.
- OR expenses.
- Ultrasound if necessary.
- Subsequent appointments and follow-up.
- Analysis of the samples by the Anatomical Pathology lab.
- Hypothetical complications of the surgery.
- Reserving this service guarantees the quality care of the Centro Médico Albar.
- It includes the first visit, and you are under no obligation to go ahead with the treatment.
- You will receive an email with all the details of the reservation and you can make an appointment either by calling the centre or else via WhatsApp.
- Remember that you have 1 month to have the first appointment and take a decision with no obligation whatsoever.
- After your appointment with the doctor, you can ask all the questions you want and you are free to decide whether or not you wish to go ahead with the treatment.
(IMPORTANT: the down payment that you made on making your reservation will be deducted from the final cost of the treatment).
- If for medical reasons you were unable to undergo the treatment, the amount of the down payment will be regarded as payment of the appointment with the doctor and you will not be charged any additional amount.
- If the specialist considers that you are suitable for the treatment but for reasons beyond the control of Centro Médico Albar you decide not to go ahead with it, the down payment will not be returned to you.
- You can schedule the date on which you will have the treatment to suit your needs.
- You are advised to make an appointment as soon as possible in order to get the most convenient date.
- Payment will be made by means of credit/debit card online through the Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA).
Labiaplasty with CO2 laser. If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to call us on 93 261 14 80 or text us on WhatsApp on 613 00 28 35. You can also contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 8 pm. We will reply as soon as possible.